Thursday 10 January 2013

its been a long day!

I'm feeling absolutely exhausted, it has been such a long day mounting portfolio work and I haven't even finished it yet, seriously feel like crying but I know that it will be worth it in the end. Today i have realised that I am a slight perfectionist when it come to presenting my work, it all had to be prefect, I think I have spent more time measuring my boards then arranging my work! hahaha things that you do for uni hey!! I will post some pictures of what my mount boards look like when I have finished them and have a little bit of time to myself!!

At this moment in time I am taking a small break from writing my answers for my Westminster application. My brain is literally hurting!! I'm over thinking my answers purely because I want them to be perfect but I've decided that I am just going to draft a few and work from their, I have a lot of support and unfortunately for those people they are going to be bombarded with drafts so that they can check my grammar! oppsy.

And now I shall love you and leave you as I am ready to carry on with my answer :)

Night and I hope you have had a good day,

Melanie Katelin
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment