Tuesday 12 February 2013

How Long?!






Seriously how long has it been since i have been on my blog?! I'm so useless, but in all fairness i have been extremely busy with college and my university applications. Last time i was on here I had recieved my mini request and questionairre from Westminster University, i have not hear back from them yet but hopefully i will!

I had my first interview on 30th January in Nottingham Trent University and i got an UNCONDITIONAL!!! wooooooo so me and my mum celebrated in style......
Photo: First unconditional offer so mum gets a Moët!!! Hells yeah!!!!!
So Moet anyone? I did, celebrate in style!!

And yesterday I had my interview for Huddersfield University and I am still in love with it, the open plan fashion studio just really made me feel as though I could live there for the next 3 or 4 years of my life... eeeek!! I now just have to wait two whole weeks to find out if i have a place :|


Anyways enough about me here's a seriously cute puppy!
I totally stole this pic!! but how adorable >>> heres the link if youwant to see more cute dogs!! cutedogspictures.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment