Monday 16 December 2013

Pink and Coats and Winter..

How cute is this?! Love love love it!

Alexis Mabille SS13
This year I have really been into pink, nevermind the fact that its my favourite colour, I just feel like fresh hues are needed in winter. Why do we feel compelled to wear dark dull colours in winter? Is it because thats what our mood feels like? Is it because the weather makes us feel this way? I'm not sure but this winter I want to be a little more colourful! 

I was in town shopping for christmas presents when I came across some beautiful pink coats and I thought why not do a blog on the coats that are out on the high street right now. So here are some of my favourite pink coats and jackets.

River Island £45.
Oasis £98.

Warehouse £95
Hugo Boss £270

Urban Outfitters £165

No comments:

Post a Comment