Saturday 24 May 2014

Mudderella.

Mudderella

Today I have signed up to do Mudderella. eeeek!
It looks like a fun exciting way to train and get fit ready for the Mudderella obstacle course. 

Lately I have felt like I have let my weight slip. I don't think I'm fat I just know that I could definitely use with a tone up and going to the gym seems like a chore as I normally set unrealistic goals but as I know that I have paid to sign up to do Mudderella it has really made me think of a plan. I am going to do the Mudderella course with my aunty so we have planned to follow the Basics to Mudderella training plan and train together twice a week or more depending on when we can fit it in. And we only have 12 weeks to do it!! 

So what is Mudderella all about?

Well its a 6 mile long muddy obstacle course! Funtastic!

On the website it says that there are 12-15 obstacles from:
crawling to sliding to climbing to fun piggie-back races and wheel barrow running. 

I don't know about you but I think that this is a great way to set a fitness goal with an aim at the end which is to complete Mudderella and have some fun doing it!

I am going to write weekly post about how the training is going and how I am getting along as well as adding pictures from Mudderella.



MelanieKatelin
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment