Tuesday 18 June 2013

18-06-2013

Tuesday 18th June 2013

So I have had an AMAZING day at work today! We are currently working on a Shirt project and One BC has made some AWESOME shirts. We made a pyramid a few weeks ago which I posted on either here or instagram and it worked out really really well.

I meet Stephanie last week and shes just graduated from Northumbria University and she is coming in to do some work experience so I was with her most of the day and it has been fun having people around! Firstly we took the measurements of the pyramid as we needed to fill two of the spaces so that it was all pure white as we needed to block out the background. We managed to cut it out quite easily, the had part was sticking it onto the lights in which we had to try so many different ways but in the end the trusty old double sided sticky tape did the job. (Oh and some bulldog clips!) 

Then Reeta, Stephanie, Yoshi and I had the fun task of blanking out the rest of the background which involved A LOT of white fabric!!! Hehehe and then the fun part of taking photos happened.

I also set up a One BC instagram so go check it out!! @One_BC on INSTAGRAM! hehehe






Hope you have had as good a day as I 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment