Friday 14 June 2013

Just a Catch Up!

So I thought that seeming as I haven't been on here in a while, I would update on everything that i have been up to.

My photo shoot for my FMP went really well and I was really happy with the way that it showcased my clothing.





These are just three of the pictures from my photo shoot. I think that they have really shown the skills and hard work that I have put into it. I also have some rather lovely close up shots but I didn't want to bombard with loads of pictures!!!

It also helped having an amazing photographer to do my photo shoot and it looks AMAZING! I personally think, and  love it!! So look her up >> SianHDPhotography

I have also finished the main part of my course!! Yayyy, all that we have to do now is the exhibition and fashion show which is all very very exciting for me. It took me three days to set up my exhibition space and make sure that everything is level.

I will be posting pictures of my exhibition space, however i need to do that off my phone!!!


Sooooo that's whats happened to me and I will be having A LOT of pictures to put up!!!

Melanie Katelin
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment