Tuesday 12 February 2013

UNLUCKY DIP!!

So I have started my final mini project for college before it gets serious!! Final Major Project starts next month, eeeeeeeeek!!!! 

Last week we started an illustration project named Unlucky Dip, it says it all doesn't it? There were 3 boxes and you had to collect an envelope from each box which contained your word, style and designer. I got Book, Futuristic and Markus Lupfer. So currently I am researching all of my words and its quite fun although I was to start off with slightly disappointed with my designer as i had no idea who he was and i couldn't find him on my phone all i could see were jumpers and i was like GREAT!!! but I've surprised myself, I've changed my attitude and realised he fits into my project perfectly especially with his metallic range and I actually like him... WOOOOOP.

And here are my favourite of his designs. Hope you like them as much as I do now, and i have totally learned to be a bit more open minded!! Now I had better go and do my sketchbook






No comments:

Post a Comment