Saturday 27 April 2013

48 Hours of Fashion Show!

Wow Wow Wow!! I have had the most AMAZING day today!! It has been planned for about a month now that my course would be taking part in the 48 hours of fashion.

Me being me had decided to create my white out project to only fit me so I had to model for myself (not that I mind! I LOVE that sort of thing!) and I loved it so much!!

We had everything white. White Eyes, White Nails, White Trainers, White Bottoms and of course out White Re-vamped Shirt. I will have to admit that when I first saw myself with out the rest of my outfit on I wanted to laugh my head off, I looked so so so funny but then so did everyone else, but when we were all in out outfits and all standing together, all that I can say is WOW!!

So here are some pictures of me and I'm hoping I will get the video for it very very soon!!!

so this is what my make up looked like, slightly scary right?! But it did look really good!




And this is me walking in the show!

I had so much fun and it was such a great experience! I loved every minuet and I can not believe that was my first catwalk where 1. I walked and 2. My own garment was shown on it!! Ekkkkk!.

No comments:

Post a Comment