Wednesday 3 April 2013

Bloglovin' Review


So the other day I posted about how I was signing up to Bloglovin, just to see what it is and how it works and I absolutely LOVE it! So here's my little review.....


So this is what bloglovin' looks like before you sign in, if you just want to have a quick look, you can have a look at the top posts and see whether this is a site you would like to join.

Bloglovin'

  
So once you have logged in, you can see that you have your following posts that you have not seen right at your fingertips which is truly brilliant, especially if you’re busy and out and about it is a blessing in disguise! They are ALL at your fingertips and you can find new fun and interesting blogs!

Bloglovin'

 So these are the options that bloglovin' gives you. If you’re completely new to blogging, or just want to know some really cool blogs then this is the place to be!

You can like posts that you want to keep to refer to which I have done and I love this fact, you can see the MOST popular posts that other users have liked and then the most interesting one is Top Blogs which allows to see the best bloggers and I love it! It's the whole of the blogosphere in one place...





It's a fun place to go and network and just to find some amazing post and interesting things!!

Go Go Go Go Go Go Goooo!! 



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment