Monday 22 April 2013

FMP Toile Review

Today I got one of my friends to try on my toile who maybe modelling for me as I needed to make adjustments and check that it would be sewn correctly!

I have made my dress toile and I have just finished cutting my cream satin although I do need to go and buy myself some lining which is a nightmare, hopefully I can get some tomorrow.

I have had to adjust the neckline, the height of the back and I have made the front have an extra panel so that it fits the body better! I am also making my train for the back of the garment a lot longer as I feel that it looks slightly pathetic!!

I still need to figure out HOW I am going to make my ruff but I am going to leave that for this weekends challenge! I do know that I need to go and buy some stiff white fabric, maybe cotton.

But here it is so far!!











No comments:

Post a Comment