Monday 22 April 2013

Photoshoot Inspiration

I was on my facebook account earlier when I came across a few images for a Sherri Hill shoot and I found the minimalistic backgrounds really set the mood of the dress and it did not draw away any attention from the beauty and detail of the garment.

I find this really inspiring and I would like to try and consider doing something like this for my own photoshoot as well as going to places on location. Ideally I would like to take some photos outside of Somerset House. I will be going down to London to visit my friend for the bank holiday and this gives me the perfect opportunity as I think that this will incorporate my inital research for this project.


WOW! How stunning is this shot? I mean you can clearly see all the 3D detail in the dress which is a very important feature! And the minimalistic background just really makes the colour of the dress pop all that much more! I LOVE this and it is my MAIN photography inspiration at this moment in time.

 This picture is clearly taken in the photography studio with the white props place in to add that emphasis! Again I find this really effective and brightens the colour of the dress!


I love this image mainly due to the chair! This is because you have to take a second look as it is just so so simple but effective.



And this final image is just stunning! Not only due to the dress but also due to the background. Nature really is the best prop for this image as it draws such light and beautiful colours. Also LOOK at that dress!! I want one PLEASEEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment