Monday 8 April 2013

Come Dine with Me?

My family and I have come up with the monthly concept of  doing 'Come Dine with Me' with each other and just have a bit of fun!!

Last night my mum kicked it off with a Spanish Tapas night which was lovely and yummy! It just took me back to when I was younger in Spain and the food was so so so good!! We had 
  • Pastas Bravas
  • Paella
  • Carne con tomate
  • Cod with lentils (can not remember the Spanish name for it!! How rubbish of me)
  • Tortilla de patata
  • All the Spanish hams and bread

I was also making us cocktails with was rather fun and interesting!! I was only making Cosmo's to start of with and a made a really nice first one and then they got a little strong but they began to get better as the night got along I think. Well I hope!!! 

We also had a martini and vodka and tonic water mix which was interesting I must say but so so much fun although I did feel it the next day!! Drinks may not taste like alcohol but boy is it there!!!

I'm not sure who's turn it is next but I've been told that I apparently have to do a "student" night on a BUDGET!! So that I get ready for when I go off to University which will definitely be interesting and I will post detailed pictures of my night! Not sure when but I will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment