Wednesday 10 April 2013

Dark Skies

On Tuesday I went to the Cinemas with my friend who is back home from Uni and we went to watch Dark Skies 


Now when you watch the trailer it looks so good and interesting and like it is going to be a really good film. DO NO BE FOOLED!! 
The trailer basically shows you the best parts of the film! This film literally gets interesting in the last 45mins of the film which is not exactly what you want in a film really. I like to watch films that are punchy and exciting all the way though it.

If you want to watch this film I would personally say to wait until it comes out on DVD and watch it then. 

How ever if your as lucky as me and my friend were to have a group of 15-16 year old boys next to you who think that they are Big, Brave Boys then seriously go just so you can watch how scared they get all the way through!! Soooooo funny, it literally made the film so so so much better!!!

So this is what I think about this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment