Tuesday 26 March 2013

Boooo Hooooo!!

Boo Hoo Hoo Hoo :'(

I am so upset right now, I have not had the chance to read any books (that are not factual or picture books) since the start of my FMP I have just been so busy! The worst thing is that I have the second book for beautiful creatures waiting for me upstairs in my book case but I haven't managed to find the time or brain space to start it! My aim for my one week of Easter break is to start and finish this book! I adored the first and I know I will the second its just needing the time!

I also have not even finished my 6 Gossip Girl box sets and I'm still stuck on Season 5 Disc 2 which means I am going NO WHERE! However, I have watched the whole of Season 1 of Game of Thrones which is absolutely fantastic and why have I only just started watching it?! Am I CRAZY?! So this Easter I am going to completely STUFF my face with chocolate in bed with a good book/TV show/laptop/ depressingly Sketchbook :'( But This is the MOST important part of my LIFE right now! with out these grades, I AM NOT GOING TO UNI!! SO I need to STOP with my moaning and pull my finger out and great the BEST collection that I could ever imagine!!

I will keep you updated on everything and hopefully there will be a review of a book on here soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment