Friday 29 March 2013

EASTER!!

Woooo its finally Easter!! I'm so excited even though I do only get one week off!! Today I was woken up at 7.15 by my mum because she wanted me and my brother to come and watch the Iron Giant hehe. So now we have a day of chilling out and TV planned! We are currently watching The Polar Bear 2 purely because I am COOOL! hehe Later were watching Bugsy Malone and we might go for a nice walk around the lake which is a nice idea or go to the gym! :)

I am currently STUFFING my face with the summer fruits crumble that I baked yesterday which is so so so yummy! I'm also writing on my blog obviously!!!

I have just had a sneaky little peak at the River Island and I have brought a nice holdall for Uni which is rather practical and I have brought a lovely pair or pink boots.


Images courtesy of River Island

Both in the sale and both really beautiful! I am really into boots, I tend to have at least one pair a year and I currently have a pair of Carvela wedge lace up boots in brown leather which are pretty ruined :( But I love them and they are my most treasured shoes and I have worn them literally every day throughout winter! And to add to this they were only £19!! SALES BABY! they were supposed to be £160 and they were two seasons out dated but beautiful and NECESSARY and I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!! Before you ask why I got such a good bargain I need to point out that my feet are a size 3 so I'm pretty lucky in the shoe department especially in the SALES which is literally the only time I buy shoes. Last month I brought 4 pairs of sandals for £40, around £10 each, BARGAIN! 

However the boots above are in ALL sizes and only £17! 


OH, OH and not to forget, I have started reading Beautiful Darkness, therefore expect a book review SOON!!

OH I DO LOVE THE HOLIDAYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment