Sunday 17 March 2013

Cinema :)

This weekend has been SO much FUN!!

I went to the cinema on Saturday to watch Wreck It Ralph with my mother and brother and I must admit that I loved it more than a 5 year old and I really really want to watch it again. This film has such a beautiful message behind it that tells you that you can only be the best version of yourself and that being you is perfectly fine no matter whether your the bad guy or not!

I think that this animation is fun, funny and fabulous! (what can I say I do love a little bit of alliteration! hehe)

I'd go for sure whether you have a brother or not and hey if your embarrassed to go by yourself borrow a little brother or sister for a few hours! They will love it, you will love it and the parents will love you!



I have also just arrived from the cinema after going to watch Oz the Great and Powerful, which was just fun all round although slightly sad at parts. The special effects on this film is ridiculously amazing, if their were plants made out of emeralds and rubies I would LOVE to say hi!! and I would love to rid in a big bubble, that would be pretty amazing!!

I found it quite sad the way that Theodora (Mila Kunis) became the green evil witch as she only wanted peace and for everyone in Oz to live in harmony, however her evil sister made the dark side of her stronger than the light and she eventually gave in, so sad!

And in the end Oz found his true calling and stopped being selfish and helped other people for once!



SUCH good films go and watch them, I loved them and maybe you will too

Hope you've had a good weekend too,
Love
Melanie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment