Wednesday 6 March 2013

Catching Fire!!!

WOOOOOO!! For any major Hunger Games fan today is seriously exciting!!!!

Some official posters have been released. Wooooop!! Excited or what?!

Ok so I'm the nerd that litterally read all the books in 4weeks or less I can't quite remember now, but I am a HUGE fan! To be fair though I tend to love books and films so its sort of my excuse to do nothing but create my own little world or chill in bed with the TV on and do not tell me you have not done this!!

Anyways, Catching Fire brings so much excitement, more games, love, scheming, CAN NOT WAIT!! If you have not read the books and are only going to watch the films then you are seriously missing out.
Why?
Well your missing out on picturing the scenes and characters in you own way, and it is so much more detailed and you feel the emotions so much more as you see everything as though you are Katniss. Everyone's different but that's the way that I see it.

Below are a few posters that I have found and they are all making me SUPER excited! LOVE IT!! The costumes and the special effects for this film are going to be out of this world! I also know that my expectations from the book will be meet as The Hunger Games book 1 and film were so similar and the cast and crew and producers really brought my little world and of course the vision and world that Suzanne Collins managed to create! Amazing.


http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/news/hunger-games-catching-fire-capitol-portrait-jennifer-lawrence-dazzles-in-white.jpg




Wow Wow Wow! Jennifer Lawrence looks AMAZ
SO SO CUTE!
I can not wait for this scene! The special effects are going to be pretty amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment