Friday 29 March 2013

Shoes Shoes Shoes!!

Okay now I have a serious love for shoes, I LOVE THEM more than any other item of clothing, I love how shoes can simply change the way that you are feeling and how they can make you the most confident person in the world by just placing them onto your feet. 

Even more importantly, Shoes are the main referance in films, No matter what you always notice peoples feet. In Cinderella she looses her shoes, there is obviously the film In Her Shoes which has the most amazing closet full of shoes! DREAM! Then lets not forget Gossip Girl, now some of the shoes in that TV show are AMAZING!! There is The Women where the whole of the opening credit ONLY shows SHOES! The Devil Wear Parada, Do I need to go on?

SHOES SHOES SHOES SHOES!!

unfortunately you only have one pair of feet but hey you have a WHOLE life time and that's a WHOLE lot of days!!

So anyways I was just having a little read of the news and I just saw these shoes, I haven't even read the story yet but WOW WOW WOW!! BEAUTIFUL! Oh and they are they are the WORLDS MOST expensive shoes.

Just look at them though! 



These Stunning shoes cost a whopping £276,000! WHAT! CRAZY! But its understandable. This single pair of shoes took Kathryn Wilson over 50 hours to create and thats just over two days WITHOUT sleep! But if she made them from 9-5 it would have taken her over 6 days!

As you can see in the image above she had to attatch each diamond by hand and the end result is so breathtaking that you don't know what to say! I'm pretty sure that at some point during this project she was probably like why on earth did I even consider doing thing?! This is purely due to the fact that this is exactly what I say to myself when I decided to do a project that your then getting ready to cry over! But look at that end result, that dedication DEFINATELY paid off and they are AMAZING!!

They look like a Cinderella shoe, I know that her's were made of glass, but I'm pretty sure that diamonds attatched to some really nice shoes to made them even nicer comes TOTALLY close!! Their are Swirls of Diamonds, Lace, Beads I'm quite sure that EVERYTHING white and shiny and beautiful imaginable is on this shoe!!

And to continue with the Cinderella Shoes, I give you the one and only Christian Louboutin...




And how beautiful are these?! WOW, just WOW!! And I mean being able to see the red sole just makes it that much more magical. Look at the way that they sparkle, I'm pretty sure that they come as close as they can to Cinderella slippers I mean even Disney created an advert with one of his creations.

Oh and if that is not enough then why not feast your eyes on these Solid Gold and Diamond badboys!!


These spectacular heels were create by Christopher Michael Shellis and I think that they speak for them selves

So Goodbye and thank you for reading

Melanie Katelin
xo
 


No comments:

Post a Comment